Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Paul “Cog Dis” Collins
Paul “Cog Dis” Collins has supported his family with online poker earnings for the past nine years.
He hasn’t done this by being one of the best players in the game…
In fact, he classifies himself as “just an OK player”.
He’s done it by working hard on his game, investing in mindset coaching and staying flexible in an ever changing poker environment.
This has allowed him to be a consistent winner in midstakes HUSNGs and Spin and Go’s.
He has also used his background as a teacher to develop many successful coaching programs and techniques.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The mindset you need to stay successful with the recent changes in online poker
- Why you should be excited to get a 2x spin multiplier
- How Paul went from smashing phones and mouses to peacefully grinding
- Why it’s more important to work on your mental game now than ever before
- The absolute worst time to start shopping with poker winnings
Spin and Go Warm Up MP3
Paul “Cog Dis” Collins:
Dr. Tricia Cardner:
***If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave us a review and a rating over on iTunes. Thanks!***
Stop Tilting in Just 7 Minutes?
Tilt happens, even to the best players. If you ever find feelings of tilt creeping into your session, you’ll want a way to stop them ASAP. With the 7 Minute Tilt Buster MP3, you can stop tilt in its tracks and get back to playing your “A Game” right away. Try it for free today! Click here to download