In This Week’s Episode:
Kristy Arnett first made a name for herself in the poker world by reporting on the game. She started playing poker in university, and in 2006 made the move to Las Vegas to work for Card Player.
After accomplishing everything she wanted in the poker journalism world she made the switch to full time player.
She used the added freedom this gave her to focus on self-development. That has led her to become an Emotional Intelligence Coach and to start the “WTF Am I Doing With My Life” podcast.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The simple tweak that got 200% more study participants to exercise at least once a week.
- The reason that Kristy gave up a comfortable job as a poker reporter to play the game full-time.
- How Kristy uses poker to become a better person.
- How to decide if a risk is essential to take or if you should avoid it at all costs.
- How having a vision can help ensure that you are never just drifting through life.
- Why it’s important to be a decent human being to your fellow poker players.
Dr. Tricia Cardner:
***If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Mindset Advantage podcast, please subscribe and leave us a review over on iTunes to help spread the word about the show. Thanks!***
Stop Tilting in Just 7 Minutes?
Tilt happens, even to the best players. If you ever find feelings of tilt creeping into your session, you’ll want a way to stop them ASAP. With the 7 Minute Tilt Buster MP3, you can stop tilt in its tracks and get back to playing your “A Game” right away. Try it for free today! Click here to download