Click here to learn more about the Poker Mind Coach Academy
In This Week’s Episode:
Lex Veldhuis is a Dutch professional player and a member of PokerStar’s Team Pro Online. Lex made a name for himself with his hyper-aggressive play in televised cash games like High Stakes Poker and The Big Game.
With roots in online gaming and e-sports, Lex’s true home is on the online tables. Over the last year, he’s dedicated himself to growing his Twitch.tv following and has one of the biggest streams in poker. One of his goals is to build a bridge between the poker and e-sports world, and he will often stream other games as well as host (and be hosted by) large gaming streamers.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Lex bribed his opponents into teaching him mixed games.
- What Lex did to get branded as a fish, how that got it invited to huge private games, and why he’s done a complete 180 and wants to be viewed as a great player.
- What Phil Galfond, Sauce123 and Jungleman do that keeps them at the top of the game.
- How to prevent burnout during SCOOP and other large MTT series.
- How Lex uses his uses his anger and frustration to actually prevent tilt. (Be careful with this one as the majority of players who say this works for them are just denying they are on tilt)
***If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Mindset Advantage podcast, please subscribe and leave us a review over on iTunes to help spread the word about the show. Thanks!***
Stop Tilting in Just 7 Minutes?
Tilt happens, even to the best players. If you ever find feelings of tilt creeping into your session, you’ll want a way to stop them ASAP. With the 7 Minute Tilt Buster MP3, you can stop tilt in its tracks and get back to playing your “A Game” right away. Try it for free today! Click here to download