Click here to learn more about the Poker Mind Coach Academy
In This Week’s Episode:
Ari Meisel is an author and entrepreneur who’s books include:
Idea to Execution and Less Doing, More Living.
He’s also the co-founder of Leverage, an upscale Virtual Assistant Service.
Ari’s philosophy of Less Doing is all about optimizing, automating, and outsourcing life’s daily tasks to free yourself to do what you’re most effective at.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Ari’s team is able to accommodate any (legal) request, even if it’s getting a photo of you riding on a grizzly bear while holding a bald eagle.
- How technology can take your bad habits and make them substantially worse.
- The “Liberty Paradox” that causes poker players to get less done even though they have unlimited freedom.
- How to figure out what daily tasks you can outsource to someone else.
- How to transition from “Professional Poker Player” to “Startup Founder.
***If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Mindset Advantage podcast, please subscribe and leave us a review over on iTunes to help spread the word about the show. Thanks!***
Stop Tilting in Just 7 Minutes?
Tilt happens, even to the best players. If you ever find feelings of tilt creeping into your session, you’ll want a way to stop them ASAP. With the 7 Minute Tilt Buster MP3, you can stop tilt in its tracks and get back to playing your “A Game” right away. Try it for free today! Click here to download